The buzz surrounding Two and a Half Men wasn’t enough to give it the top spot in Nielsen’s latest weekly rankings—instead it placed third, below Sunday Night Football and NCIS. But the show still reigns supreme among comediesÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â television shows overall for the season.
Still,Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â it must be a tough pill for CBS network execs to swallow.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â For Monday night alone, the show placed behind Dancing with the Stars.
Rounding out the week’s top ten shows, per Nielsen:
- Sunday Night Football, 22 million viewers
- NCIS, 19.3 million viewers
- Two and a Half Men, 17.7 million viewers
- Dancing With the Stars (Monday), 16.6 million viewers
- Sunday Night Football Pre-Kick, 15.5 million viewers
- Dancing With the Stars (Tuesday), 15.3 million viewers
- NCIS: Los Angeles, 14.8 million viewers
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â The Big Bang Theory, 13.9 million viewers
- Criminal Minds, 13.4 million viewers
- 60 Minutes, 13.3 million viewers