DANGEROUSLY HOT: DOG NEARLY BURNS HOUSE DOWN WHILE SNEAKING A SNACK

Dog might be man’s best friend, but sometimes dog can also be man’s biggest headache. Two pups were left home to their own devices, when one discovers a pancake on top of the stove. When he stands to snatch the snack he accidentally pushes the ignition button and causes a fire to begin! The room quickly fills with smoke but luckily the fire department shows up to save the day, which is a much needed happy ending because if I had to sit through another fire-related tragedy like I did with This Is Us, I might feel the urge to put my own head in the oven.

Watch the scary scene below!

 

Post navigation

VIDEO: Old Wounds Get Opened Up On The View

CAUGHT ON TAPE: Dog and Fish Kiss, Then Swim Together.

Dog Refuses to Leave The Side Of A Slain Soldier.

AWESOME VIDEO: Dog Goes Swimming With Dolphins.