“Mm-hmm.” “Bloop!” “Yes hunt-y.” I am just here brushing up on my The Real Housewives Of Atlanta lingo seeing as the 11th season sneak peek just dropped! You know the Atlanta peaches always bring the heat, and it looks like this season is no exception.
Being that it is the 11th season of the hit reality series, I thought I would break down 11 of the juiciest tidbits from the sneak peek!
- Porsha Williams is pregnant! She has had a baby on the brain for several years now, so it will be nice to see her wish come true. Side note, her pregnancy glow is stunning!
- Uhm…is Kandi Burruss pregnant too?! We know that former housewife, Kenya Moore, is expecting but could that have overshadowed the pregnancy announcement of the Kandi Koated queen?
- Kandi’s daughter, Riley, looks AMAZING! Riley has always been such a unique beauty but she recently began focusing on fitness and the transformation is amazing!
- Oooooooohhhhh Eva Marcille has an alter ego! The model turned housewife quietly entered the series last season as a “friend” but has since been promoted. Well it looks like the peach holds the power because Eva the Diva is a bout to stir up some drama!
- There is a new housewife in Atlanta! Shamari Devoe, wife of Ronnie Devoe of New Edition, will be holding a peach this season as well. She fits in perfectly with the other ladies as she has no issue throwing some expert shade.
- The trip of this season is Tokyo! I wanna go!
- Cynthia Bailey has a new man…again!? Last season’s pretty-boy Will seems to be a thing of the past. Cynthia is talking marriage with this new boo! He seems hesitant but we know Cynthia loves fast and hard.
- Speaking of marriage…does Eva make it down the aisle? Her fiancé seems to question the possibility once he sees the stress surrounding the big day.
- Gregg Leakes has cancer?! We knew Gregg had some health issues but we now know he officially has cancer. His health seems to be the forefront of Nene Leakes’ mind this season.
- We know Porsha is having a baby…but that’s not the only new permanent addition. Porsha’s boyfriend and father to her baby is Dennis McKinley, who shows his commitment with a tattoo of Porsha’s name. Some may want a ring but a tattoo is fine too I guess.
- Has Marlo Hampton met her match?! The last few seconds of the sneak peek shows a swirl of drama but the most interesting of it seems to be a battle between Marlo and Eva. Marlo might be a little salty since Eva waltzed in and grabbed that peach…the very thing Marlo has been trying to do for years now.
Phew. That’s a lot going on in just a two minute trailer. You know the ladies of Atlanta always deliver so be sure to check out the sneak peek below!
The 11th season of The Real Housewives Of Atlanta premiers on Sunday, November 4 at 8/7c on Bravo.