What is in those oranges?! The women of the OC have always had a flare for the dramatics but the season 13 reunion of the Real Housewives Of Orange County is taking it to a whole new level. A lot went down this season and everything from lawsuits to drug use will be brought to the table. Newbie (and attorney) Emily Simpson even brought a binder chock full of information to keep the ladies in check.
Here’s what to expect:
- The new wives, Emily Simpson and Gina Kirschenheiter, brought the heat this season and will continue to do so. Emily has done her homework and is going to throw a legal smack down. I suspect these two will be back holding oranges next season.
- Kelly Dodd and Vicki Gunvalson are friends no more. Each one fights dirty with Vicki even accusing Kelly of doing cocaine.
- Shannon Beador and Tamra Judge have not spoken since filming has ended!? THey shared nightly phone calls and now they don’t even speak?
- Did Vicki get a butt implant? She’s proudly pro surgery so I wouldn’t be surprised.
- Shannon will have the toughest time at this reunion. Many of the other ladies have accused Shannon of having a drinking problem and/or mental health issues. After the dissolution of her marriage and the deterioration of her friendships, Shannon is going to be in shambles by the end of part three.
Phew. That’s a lot to pull out of just a two minute sneak peek! Click below to check out the trailer and be sure to tune into Bravo on November 25th at 9pm EST.
Like what you read? Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @ChrisSiretz